New Function Coming: Lead Portal Automatic Creation
We have begun development on a new lead portal function in response to chats/ticket inquiries during the fall 2022 season. Post-release, lead portals will be automatically created when an order is placed which designates that lead portal.
Here's what you need to know:
- Currently, the lead portal designee must create their own portal. This is a one-time action. Once the lead portal is created it is open for all lead sets in all seasons.
- Post-release, the lead portal will be automatically created and an email will be sent to the lead portal designee requesting they select a password to gain access.
- In the post-release environment, if the lead portal designee has a different account type in the GTCF system (i.e. student, counselor, etc.) that account type will be replaced with the proper account type (college) to expedite the efficiency of this process.
- In both the current and post-release environment, if a lead portal has already been created, no action is needed, nor will any action be automatically taken.
- Expected release date: January 31, 2022