Secure Lead Portal Overview
Before Getting Started:
- Register your lead portal account if you have not already: Setting Up a Secure Lead Portal
- Sign in to access the secure lead portal: Accessing Student Lead Data
Secure Lead Portal (v 4.0, release date 11/4/2022):
Leads are not accessible if there is a balance due on the account. When paying by check, leads are not available until we have received and processed the payment.
This is your home screen, it shows all fairs. The events with uploaded leads are displayed and sorted by most recent date.
- Click the column headers to sort by Event Date, Event Name, or New Leads Available.
- Leads not downloaded yet will display a 'Yes' under the 'New Leads Available' column.
- View past season's events by selecting the 'Season' dropdown.
- Type in the search box to filter results more specifically.
- Adjust the number of entries displayed per page by selecting the 'Show' dropdown.
Click the event name link to view your leads for that fair on the 'Fair Leads' page.
This page displays all your leads for the event selected.
This page shows the details for each lead. Only the first 100 leads display in this view. To access all of your leads, choose one of the download options.
Click the green 'Excel' or 'CSV' buttons to download and view all of the leads.
- Click the column headers to sort by First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip or Phone.
Accessing Student Lead Data
Before Getting Started: Read Related Articles: What is my lead portal email? Setting Up a Secure Lead Portal Accessing Student Lead Data: Sign in at gotocollegefairs.com Use the ‘lead email’ associated with the college fair registration / order. ...
What is my Lead Portal Email?
For Scanning Included or Virtual Fairs: Your uploaded leads are available in the GTCF Lead Portal Account entered during registration. Contact the colleague who registered your institute. For Access Code Fairs: Your uploaded leads are available in ...
Understanding Lead Data
*Important Attachments Below* Before Getting Started: Read Related Article: Setting Up A Secure Lead Portal Read Related Article: How To Upload Leads Read Related Article: Accessing Student Lead Data Download lead files in either Excel or CSV ...
Setting Up a Secure Lead Portal
Before Getting Started: Read Related Article: What is my Lead Portal Email? Setting Up a Secure Lead Portal: If you do not currently have a secure lead portal on our website, a new portal will automatically be created using the email address your ...
Release Notes: Lead File | v. 3.0 | 8.25.2022
New and Improved: The lead data file has been updated to better serve college needs. See this related article for further information on understanding your student lead data: Understanding Lead Data. This release will very likely result in the need ...